Yorkshire YFC had a fantastic weekend at the NFYFC Live & Carcase Competition held at the English Winter Fair at Staffordshire Showground.
Over all sections and teams, Herefordshire A won, Yorkshire B came second and Yorkshire D were close behind in third.
Anna Elgie and Tom Barley were overall under 18 team winners.
Yorkshire dominated the Intermediate Beef with Tom Barley coming first, Jacob Ryder second and Emily Farar third.
Anna Elgie won Intermediate Lamb overall, with Emma Cockerill following in joint second.
Tom Stapleton went on to win the Senior Lamb over both live and carcase sections
Highlights of Yorkshire individual price winners:
- Anna Elgie – 1st Inter Lamb Live, =3rd Inter Lamb Carcase
- Tom Barley – 2nd Inter Beef Live, =3rd Inter Beef Carcase
- Emily Wilson – 4th Inter Beef Live
- Jacob Ryder – 2nd Inter Beef Carcase
- Emma Cockerill – 2nd Inter Lamb Live
- Georgina Hobson – 2nd Senior Lamb Carcase
- Tom Stapleton – =1st Senior Lamb Live, 4th Senior Lamb Carcase
Full Results can be found below: