Current Job Vacancy – Office Administrator
Yorkshire Federation of Young Farmers’ Clubs is currently recruiting to grow the Office Team.
We are looking for the well-presented candidate with the right attitude and ability to get involved with all aspects of working in our busy office. Self-confidence and a ‘can-do’ attitude with great communication are a must.
- Answering telephone calls and transferring to the relevant colleague in an efficient manner
- Handling emails and general enquiries on a daily basis
- Demonstrating discretion in the handling of sensitive and confidential documents
- Collating information as required by the office team
- Providing general administration and high standard of dedicated PA support to committee chairmen
- Updating and maintaining various internal records
- Ordering office supplies, stationery (general and marketing), consumables, catering, cleaning
- Banking and cash management
- Supporting the field team, providing information and liaising with clubs and districts
- Processing membership forms accurately, inputting onto the National database and card preparation
- Preparation of meeting agendas and minutes in a timely manner
- Organise events and competitions via instructions from member led committee meetings
- GCSES (or equivalent) at grade C or above in English and Maths
- Further education qualifications (desirable but not essential)
- IT skills including experience with Microsoft Office • Positive, pro-active, approachable and helpful attitude
- A clear telephone voice with a polite and friendly attitude
- Possess a professional manner
- The ability to pick up new skills quickly and work with minimal supervision, individually or part of a team
- Ensure high quality delivery through strong attention to detail • Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work Flexibility/Adaptability
- Availability to work some evenings
Please note: We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received prior to the advertised closing date. Candidates should assume that if they have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the advertised closing date that they have not been shortlisted for interview.
**No agencies please, only direct applicants**
Job Type: Full-time or Part-Time via negotiation
For an application form email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 07990 887787.