We are looking for the well-presented candidate with the right attitude and ability to get involved with all aspects of working in our busy office. Self-confidence and a ‘can-do’ attitude with great communication are a must.
- Answering telephone calls and transferring to the relevant colleague in an efficient manner
- Handling emails and general enquiries on a daily basis
- Demonstrating discretion in the handling of sensitive and confidential documents
- Collating information as required by the office team
- Providing general administration and high standard of dedicated PA support to committee chairmen
- Updating and maintaining various internal records
- Ordering office supplies, stationery (general and marketing), consumables, catering, cleaning
- Banking and cash management
- Supporting the field team, providing information and liaising with clubs and districts
- Processing membership forms accurately, inputting onto the National database and card preparation
- Preparation of meeting agendas and minutes in a timely manner
- Organise events and competitions via instructions from member led committee meetings
- GCSES (or equivalent) at grade C or above in English and Maths
- Further education qualifications (desirable but not essential)
- IT skills including experience with Microsoft Office
- Positive, pro-active, approachable, and helpful attitude
- A clear telephone voice with a polite and friendly attitude
- Possess a professional manner
- The ability to pick up new skills quickly and work with minimal supervision, individually or part of a team
- Ensure high quality delivery through strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Flexibility/Adaptability, availability to work some evenings
Salary & Benefits
YFYFC link all staff salaries to the National Joint Council for Local Authorities’ Administrators, Professional Technical and Clerical Services Scheme of Conditions of Service. Scale points TBC. Further information available upon request.
Statutory Public Holidays per annum plus 20 working days per annum pro-rata, 3 of those days must be taken over the Christmas break.
Application Closing Date: Friday 12th August 2022
Please note: We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received prior to the advertised closing date. Candidates should assume that if they have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the advertised closing date that they have not been shortlisted for interview.
Volunteer Safeguarding Officer
Currently YFYFC are seeking a Volunteer Safeguarding Officer.
If you think you have the skills suitable for this role, or you know someone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No other vacancies are available.