Junior Competitors to be aged 16 or under on 1st September 2021 born on or after 1st Sept 2004
Intermediate Competitors to be aged 21 or under on 1st September 2021 born on or after 1st Sept 1999
Senior Competitors to be aged 28 or under on 1st September 2021 born on or after 1st Sept 1992
Upcoming Competitions (updated 29th September 2021):
- Live & Carcase 2021 – Saturday 23rd October 2021
- County Bowling – Thursday 4th November 2021
- Off Roading Challenge – Sunday 7th November 2021
- Pumpkin Carving online competition – Friday 29th October 2021
- County Public Speaking and Sports – Sunday 23rd January 2022 at Harrogate High School
- County Clay Pigeon Shoot – Saturday 19th February 2022
- County Stockman – Saturday 5th March 2022
- County Rally – Saturday 28th May 2022
For information on this years competitions set by the National Federation of Young Farmers Clubs
Please see a copy of the General Rules:
NFYFC Fines & Late Withdrawal of Entries (including Parental Consent Forms)
No deposits will be required from county teams prior to the NFYFC final.
However, withdrawals or cancellations made in the two (2) weeks before the day of the final will result in a fine of £25.
Teams will be fined £100 for withdrawing within 48 hrs of the competition final
Individuals will be fined £40 for withdrawing within 48 hrs of the competition final
Competitors that fail to submit their parental consent form 48 hrs before the competition final will receive a fine amounting to £40. Entire teams that fail to submit their parental consent form 48 hrs before the competition final will receive a fine amounting to £100.
This rule applies to ALL Competitions at NFYFC Semi-finals and finals.
Area Finals held within the fine period will be subjected to the charges.
Fines will be imposed if the Area final is within the fine period.