Venue: Thirsk Auction Mart, Blakey Lane, Thirsk, YO7 3AB
Date: Saturday 28th May 2022.
Rally Section 2 form (revised edition 21.03.2022)
- Clubs return their Intention to Enter to County Office.
- Clubs return Section 1 form to their District Secretary and Section 2 & 3 to County Office.
- Districts return Section 1 form to County Office.
Intention to Enter: Monday 28th March 2022
Section 1: 9:00am Monday 16th May 2022
Section 2: Monday 11th April 2022
Section 3: Monday 25th April 2022
You must be a signed up member by this date to compete: Monday 11th April 2022
Final Rule Book 2022 (revised 28.03.22)
Please check Facebook for any rules updates.
Timetable 2022 (revised 06.05.22)
Parental Consent Form:
All members under 18 years old must present a completed Parental Consent Form in order to participate in either County Rally competitions or attend the County Rally Dance. Note: members must be 16 or over to attend County Rally Dance.
- Pages 1-3 cover both competitions and Rally Dance.
- Page 4 is to be completed for members taking part in competitions during the day.
- Page 5 is to be completed for members attending the County Rally Dance.
Qualifiers will then go on to compete at the Northern Area Field Day on Saturday 25th June 2022 at Darlington Auction Mart. *Members can compete in more then one judging competition but if you qualify for more then one judging competition you will have to choose which one you will do at the Northern Area Field Day.*
Northern Area Field Day 2022
25th June 2022 at Darlington Farmers’ Auction Mart, Humbleton, Darlington, DL2 2XX
FINAL NAFD Rule Book 2022 (original version)