Today Yorkshire FYFC launch their new Autumn Virtual Rally kindly sponsored by Vale Engineering (York) Ltd.
As the coronavirus pandemic continues to affect YFC activities, it’s important that members have things to keep them busy as winter sets in!
5 fun and easy competitions include:
- Design a Christmas Card
- Create a Christmas Card design to be printed for YFYFC to send to sponsors and supporters of the Federation.
- Pumpkin Carving
- As Halloween is just around the corner, let your imagination run wild with your pumpkin carving
- Face Painting
- Paint the face of a household member to the theme animals, including the “YFC” initials
- Design Booklet Front Cover
- Design a booklet front cover suitable for rules booklet, annual report etc, featuring the words “Yorkshire Federation of Young Farmers’ Clubs”
- Capture lockdown in a single photograph
Competitions are open to all under 27 years of each – remember the YFC age group has been extended by an additional year due to Coronavirus.
The Christmas Card and Pumpkin Carving competitions will be shortlisted and winning entry chosen by a Facebook vote.
Competition winners will be announced during National Young Farmers Week – 26th October to 1st November 2020.
Email a photograph of your entries to email@example.com with your name, age and club.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 23rd October 2020
Pumpkin Carving will close 1 week later, 5pm Friday 30th October, so your pumpkin is ready for Halloween on Saturday night!
*By submitting your entries this gives us consent to publish your entries on social media with your name and club*